Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Holidays...

Hmmm.......
Already few days i not uptade my blog and pay visit on friend post...
Cause Hari Raya so extremely sorry to moo
Cause not publish a comment on your post...
Ok

So many friend sms me and ask these questions...
1.)How your holiday going??
2.)Do you enjoy your holidays

And Final

3.)Anything special occur when celebrating your raya.....


And my answer is Yes...Yes...Yes....

Something just happened in my hometown...
This event or also call incident give me big impact on my life..
Hmm....
It is inevitable for things
such as died
Is hunting us wherever we are..
But i can't tell u wat really happening....
Is something scary???
I say no
If i spoke out
u guys will having nigthmare in your dream..
So please don't ask ...
Let me keep it as secret....
Shhhhh..!!!!
Surrounding is forcing us to be mature to accept this world...
Thanx to ALLAH for guided me to the path of heaven...
Now i being more mature leh..

Life is not boring...
Just enjoy wat u do to the max....
School is gonna reopen soon...
And schedule will be the same as before....
Final examination is coming....

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,

it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Patience will turn anger to sweet..

I will not hesitate to take my steps...

Ciel PhantomHive












1 comment:

  1. "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
    it's about learning to dance in the rain.
    Patience will turn anger to sweet.."

    I like this so much~
    it's just so true... xD

    ReplyDelete