Monday, March 1, 2010

1-03-2010

Phantom.Ciel

i won"t forget what happen today...1-03-2010...
Firstly...i got selected by teacher...to representative in badminton team....^.^
A kind of happy...and i will try harder to raise up my performance..^.^
And my double player partner is ProAlex...

Secondly...i could not forget today incident..is..
I read my SPM target 2010 in front of my friend...
Although is just a few minute i happy that i given a chance to spoke out
My ambition and aim...My friends listen to it and not laugh for it...
Since i not a very excellent student..score straight A in all examination...
In a nutshell..u guys giving support to me secretly
And hope that we can success in our life together...
I won"t disappointed u guys in SPM

Thanx my classmate...i LOVE U guys...

Thirdly... thanx for Butterhua and Sherilyn Goh...
Who reserve place for me during biology subject in Martin..
Thanx for believe that i not a lazy prefect.
Trust that i will attended the additional class..
Thanx*.*

1 comment: