Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Love

I use to be alone in this reality world..
We born alone to this world
We will leave this world alone
Till i find my friendship-family love...
But i lack in relationship..
To support and comfort me to continue my journey and daily activities..

She is a star
She make me a dream and build up my fantasy world..
But in reality our world is apart..
We separate by a river..
We stand in our circle
And we saw each other day by day..
But she don mind..
Cause she got a wing...

My road use to be dark and haunt
I found my Juliet..
Now my world is light up
Cause the love she gave..
She come from a different place.
I come from the other side.
Although we not the same..
But i ...... her
My silence is open and cure

Phantom.Ciel

True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future, not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears but to rest satisfied with what we have, which is sufficient, for he that is so wants nothing. The great blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.

From:Seneca

No comments:

Post a Comment