Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wedding Dress...

LOVE...

Never should i let u go
Never find myself at home

Ever since that day u walked
Right out the door
You were like my beating heart
That i. i can"t control
Even though we grown apart
My brain can"t see to let u you go

Thinking about old times
When u keep me up late at night
We use to mess around.
Laugh and play fuss and fight.

I guess it"s too late
I"am dance this dance alone
This chapter is done
And the story goes on.

Baby
Can"t believe that you are not with me
Cause you should be my lady
All i want us to set your heart free.

But if you believe that you belong with him
Promise me you won"t let anyone hurt u
Remember i will always be here for you
Even if it kills me to see you.

In that wedding dress
Oh see you at that wedding dress.

You got control of me
And i. i can"t explain
Someone call 911 Emergency
Before i go insane.

Since you moved on
U took a piece from me and give it back
So much pain in my chest
Blacking out, Heart attack.


We would always fight and fuss
And it seems nothing was right
But i loved you girl and you were my world
But you never trust this guy.

And i just don"t get
When you acting like some other person
But i try my best to hold on
At the times when it ain"t working.

And every time that you say it over
It break my heart and don"t noe why?
Cause you done it a lot times
In the past and i get back up and try.

How could you hurt me now
And you moved on to the left
And i left imperfect smile..

My brain just can"t forget you
Your image and figure playing around me
The way u walk.. your shadow

I find alternative way
To help me but in the end i still love ue
No matter how i"m try
U always be my heart..

Everything Gonna Be Alright


Phantom.Ciel









No comments:

Post a Comment